As a “real sports car”, the Mercedes-Benz Style Edition Garia Golf Car transfers the unmistakable Mercedes-Benz automobile design to a premium-class golf cart. The showcar is the result of a partnership between Mercedes-Benz designers, Daimler’s Think & Act Tank Business Innovation and the well-known golf cart manufacturer Garia.
Here are some of its many features:
- Integrated onboard touchpad that displays several car functions, as well as the layout of the golf course, current position and an electronic score card.
- Built-in refrigerator under the bench seat and a storage tray under the dashboard to hold a row of golf balls at one time.
- Hands-free system with Bluetooth® connection and hi-fi speakers integrated into the rear roof frame, allowing music from any smartphone.
- Range of up to 50 miles with a top speed of 19 mph.
- Use of LED technology in headlamps, ensuring good visibility in any weather conditions.
More information about the Mercedes-Benz Style Edition Garia Golf Car is available at http://arealsportscar.com.